FREIGHT FREE ON 36 BOTTLE BUYS

My Cart
Glenmorangie 18YO Extremely Rare Single-Malt Whisky 700ml
Save $180 per case
17% Discount

Glenmorangie 18YO Extremely Rare Single-Malt Whisky 700ml

Part of Glenmorangie’s high rollers range, this 18 year old scotch spent the first 15 years of its life in American white oak bourbon casks. Following from there, 30% of the whisky went on a 3 year holiday in Oloroso sherry casks, while the remaining 70% continued working hard in the bourbon casks. Like many of us, once it's 18th birthday came round, the aged whisky got the boot and was introduced to the bottle.

Bottled at 43% ABV, this prestigious single-malt is thick, creamy and fruity - Presented in a wonderfully elegant bottle, your friends will know that you are too.

-

Combine spirits with your wine order to reach the case rate

Buy any 12 bottles and get the case rate
We deliver door to door, nationwide
Save $180 per case
17% Discount
Case rate (6) $149.99
Elsewhere up to $179.99
Bottle: $149.99
Bottle: $154.99
Buy any 12 bottles and get the case rate
We deliver door to door, nationwide
Tasting Notes
The palate is tropical and creamy with nectarines in yoghurt, acacia honey, peaches in cream and butterscotch. Ends on tangy oak and grilled grapefruit with plenty of dark sugar caramelised on top
Stock Level: Low
Volume: 700ML
Alcohol: 43%
Seal Type: Cork

You're reviewing:

Glenmorangie 18YO Extremely Rare Single-Malt Whisky 700ml

Your Rating
Please select one of each of the ratings above.